He was always seen on a bike on the street going around in circles. He was approached by Jesse who buys the meth he carries in his pocket, however he didn't give it to Jesse until money was received by his supervisors. Having started dating Tomás' sister Andrea, Jesse had learned of the murder Tomás committed as his gang initiation and put it together that Tomás was Combo's killer. ("")
Tomás was later killed after the meeting between Jesse, Gus, and the two drug dealers. The meeting concluded with Gus restricting Tomás' involvement in drug dealing, but it is highly possible that Gus gave the order to kill Tomás. Incensed by both the murder of Combo and Tomás, Jesse tries to seek revenge upon the drug dealers only to have Walter White kill the drug dealers instead after having seen a news report about Tomás' murder and realizing what Jesse was going to do. ("")
Murders commited by Tomás
- Combo: Shot multiple times on orders of two drug dealers due to Combo selling drugs on their territory and to be initiated into the dealer's gang.
- Tomás' body was found in the 4700 block of 8th Avenue.
- Tomás is the first child to be killed in the series.
- Tomás is the youngest character on the series to directly murder someone else, making him the only child killer on Breaking Bad.
- The filming location used for Tomás and the Rival Dealers' corner was 2nd St SW & Hazeldine Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
- The filming location used for the scenes of Tomás' body was actually the Eddie Garcia Park located on the corner of 8th St SW and Eroy St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102.