- "You give me one hit, and I'll be any kind of mother that you want."
- ―"Spooge's Lady" to Jesse Pinkman after he tells her to take better care of her child.
After Skinny Pete finds their address, Jesse Pinkman shows up at their home with a gun in an attempt to retrieve the stolen drugs and/or cash payment from the two. Jesse waited with their kid who was dirty and malnourished due to living with two drug addicts. When Spooge and his woman came home they were held hostage by Jesse until they turned the tables on him. While Spooge was attempting to break into an ATM he became angry and called his wife a "skank" repeatedly. Suffering from withdrawal, she tipped the ATM onto his head, killing him. She is later arrested by the police whom Jesse called. ("")
Murders committed by Spooge's Lady
- Spooge: Head crushed with ATM machine when he repeatedly calls her "skank". ("")
- She is the only female firsthand murderer in the series.
- She is one of the few characters in the series to show visible signs of meth abuse, such as rotting teeth and skin sores on her face.