Here in Saul Goodman & Associates we welcome all ages, all creeds, all stripes. (...) What Colonel Sanders is to chicken, Saul Goodman is to the law.
|― Saul Goodman|
The Offices of Saul Goodman & Associates was where Saul Goodman, Attorney at Law, conducted most of his business. It is located in a strip mall in Albuquerque, New Mexico. On the outside there is a large sign with his slogan "Better Call Saul!" and an inflatable Statue of Liberty on the strip-mall's roof.
On the inside is a waiting room, with Saul's secretary Francesca Liddy and later a large security guard named Huell Babineaux. Apparently he works with no other lawyers. Saul's strip-mall office contains many gaudy assurances of his law practice: his diploma from the University of American Samoa, an actual Scale of Justice on his desk, wallpaper of the U.S. Constitution, and white, plastic Ionian columns resembling those found on government buildings.
Better Call Saul
After Saul's sudden influx of clients, Jimmy is kicked out of Mrs. Nguyen 's Day Spa and Nail prompting him to quickly search for a new place to conduct business. That night, he shows Kim Wexler the potential new office, suggesting it could be a temporary location until he "finds something better". Kim notices its flaws such as it being small and and dirty, but also notes its benefits such as proximity to the courthouse among others and suggests that it could be a "diamond in the rough". ("")
After being threatened by Mike Ehrmantraut regarding the whereabouts of Jesse Pinkman, Saul became increasingly paranoid about his safety. He hired Huell as a security guard/bodyguard and tore through his office searching for listening devices. For a time he chose to use payphones outside of his office in case his phones were tapped.
After Saul left Albuquerque, his office was turned into a restaurant called "Duke City Sports Bar" (the real-life business which currently occupies the location) in the 6 months between "" and "".
- This strip mall's location in Albuquerque is 9800 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM. This is incidentally a mere five minute drive from the filming location used for the Whites' residence.
- The back alley behind the office was filmed at a different strip mall.
- The phone number on the outside of the office window is (505) 165-CALL.
- The unusual, small octagonal-shaped desk in the office was chronologically earlier seen in Kim Wexler's office in Better Call Saul.
- Saul Goodman & Associates at BreakingBad-Locations.com