Mexico is a Spanish speaking country in North America, directly to the south of the United States of America. Mexico features several times in Breaking Bad, primarily as the home of the Juárez Cartel.
The Mexican Federal Police are colloquially known as the "Federales"
- Don Eladio's Hacienda, the home of Eladio Vuente which featured in two episodes.
- The cartel's superlab. ("")
- A field hospital set up by Gustavo Fring and managed by Barry Goodman.
Characters Connected to Mexico
The following Characters are from Mexico, have Mexican antecedents, or lived there for some time:
- Steven Gomez
- Barry Goodman
- Juárez Cartel members & associates
- No filming actually took place in Mexico, it all took place at various locations around New Mexico.