|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 98,247 edits to 1,615 articles and 5,855 files on this wiki.
Original air date: March 30, 2020
"JMM" is the seventh episode of the fifth season of Better Call Saul and the forty-seventh episode of the series altogether. Jimmy and Kim build a legal firewall with help from Huell; Kim sets things straight with her clients as Jimmy is compromised by his; Gus calms troubled waters in service of his plot to build an empire; Mike does damage control.
Original air date: April 6, 2020
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
|Breaking Bad Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5A||Season 5B||El Camino|
What do you expect most for S5?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that Peter Gould asserted that "Better Call Saul" would time jump to settings before, during, and after "Breaking Bad" to show different eras of Saul's life.
- ...that both Bryan Cranston's daughter Taylor Cranston, and wife Robin Dearden appeared in No Más?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.