Original air date: April 20, 2020
Original air date: late 2021 or early 2022
The sixth and final season of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on January 16, 2020. It will air in late 2021 or early 2022, but the exact release date is not yet known. Production for season 6 had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and they will begin in March 2021. It will consist of thirteen episodes, each running approximately 47 minutes in length. Vince Gilligan is slated to return to the creative team after being gone for seasons 3-5.
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
|Breaking Bad Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5A||Season 5B||El Camino|
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Fandom, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Contents or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that the first letter of each episode of second season of "Better Call Saul" un-scrambled spells "Fring's Back".
- ...that when Walter White was stuck in the superlab by himself, the crew allowed Bryan Cranston drive the forklift around with no prior experience, and used the footage on the show?
- ...that for the burning of the superlab in "", the crew rented a technocrane that is apparently very expensive because it can be controlled remotely? The crew put down water over everything that was going to be burned and then added white gas. This provided a fire but not necessarily damage to the set, which was made of wood and paneling.