|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 95,392 edits to 1,560 articles and 5,711 files on this wiki.
"Magic Man" is the first episode of the fifth season of Better Call Saul and the forty-first episode of the series altogether. Now doing business as Saul Goodman, Jimmy unveils an unorthodox strategy for client development that tests Kim's tolerance of his new legal persona; Lalo searches for the mysterious Michael, only to discover a problem within his own operation.
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
|Breaking Bad Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5A||Season 5B||El Camino|
What do you expect most for S5?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that "Better Call Saul" was supposed to be a 30-minute comedy, but later shifted gears towards the more traditional hour-long format of dramas.
- ...that a 100-year-old cowboy almost starred in Season 3? He was supposedly involved constant flashbacks to a cowboy in frontier times, which would somehow relate to the main story and star its own self-contained cast. The writers ultimately couldn't make it work.
- ...that every "yo" and "bitch" is in the script?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.