Original air date: May 23, 2022
Original air date: July 11, 2022
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
|Breaking Bad Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5A||Season 5B||El Camino|
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Fandom, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Contents or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that "Better Call Saul" was supposed to be a 30-minute comedy, but later shifted gears towards the more traditional hour-long format of dramas.
- ...that the big, wide-angle desert shot in "" was kept wide as the sun is covered by clouds because it spontaneously happened while shooting? The crew knew they would never get a better shot, so they let it run until the clouds parted.