Original air date: May 23, 2022
Original air date: July 11, 2022
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
|Breaking Bad Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5A||Season 5B||El Camino|
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Fandom, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Contents or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that season 2 of "Better Call Saul" was originally scheduled to be 13 episodes long, but was shortened to 10 at the request of the producers.
- ...that the cover of Gale Boetticher's lab notes was inspired by Metallica’s cover of “Ride The Lightning?”
- ...that Jesse's house was sold while the show's second season was being shot. Every interior shot from season three onward was actually a set built to be slightly bigger than the real thing?