|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 87,943 edits to 1,435 articles and 5,414 files on this wiki.
The "fifth season" of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on July 28, 2018. It will consist of probably 10 or more episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and is expected to air in 2019. It has not yet been revealed whether or not this will be the final season of the series.
What is your favorite season of Better Call Saul so far?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that after the series wrapped up filming, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston (and about 30 crew members) got Breaking Bad-themed tattoos?