Original air date: April 20, 2020
Original air date: Spring 2022
The sixth and final season of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on January 16, 2020. It will air in late 2021 or early 2022, but the exact release date is not yet known. Production for season 6 had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and they will begin in March 2021. It will consist of thirteen episodes, each running approximately 47 minutes in length. Vince Gilligan is slated to return to the creative team after being gone for seasons 3-5.
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
|Breaking Bad Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5A||Season 5B||El Camino|
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Fandom, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Contents or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that Saul Goodman is a pseudonym that was picked because it sounded Jewish and sounds like "It's all good man."
- ...that a 100-year-old cowboy almost starred in Season 3? He was supposedly involved constant flashbacks to a cowboy in frontier times, which would somehow relate to the main story and star its own self-contained cast. The writers ultimately couldn't make it work.
- ...that when Skyler White was pregnant in the second season, the shots were actually of Betsy Brandt as she was pregnant in real life?
- ...that for the burning of the superlab in "", the crew rented a technocrane that is apparently very expensive because it can be controlled remotely? The crew put down water over everything that was going to be burned and then added white gas. This provided a fire but not necessarily damage to the set, which was made of wood and paneling.