|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 94,079 edits to 1,532 articles and 5,639 files on this wiki.
Did you enjoy El Camino?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that seeing Saul work at the Omaha Cinnabon was his best case scenario after the events of "Breaking Bad".
- ...that the camera operator cried shooting the final scene between Walt and Skyler, and had to take his eye off the eyepiece?
- ...that networks HBO, Showtime, TNT and FX have all turned down the Breaking Bad ""? FX actually began working on the pilot, but dropped the show in favor of a Courtney Cox program called Dirt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.