|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 88,024 edits to 1,436 articles and 5,415 files on this wiki.
The "fifth season" of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on July 28, 2018. It will consist of probably 10 or more episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and is expected to air in 2019. It has not yet been revealed whether or not this will be the final season of the series.
Who is your favorite BCS only character?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that Jeremy Shamos and Julie Ann Emery, who play the Kettlemans, were given freedom to improvise because the producers liked their dynamic so much.
- ...that Anna Gunn actually learned how to play poker in order to know what she was talking about? She spent days challenging the cast and crew to play her.
- ...that Hector Salamanca was originally meant to be the main villain in seasons three and four, not Gustavo Fring?