|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 90,886 edits to 1,491 articles and 5,528 files on this wiki.
The "fifth season" of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on July 28, 2018. It will consist of probably 10 or more episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and is expected to air in 2019. It has not yet been revealed whether or not this will be the final season of the series.
Did you enjoy El Camino?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that Peter Gould, co-creator of "Better Call Saul", has stated that the use of color will carry over to "Better Call Saul", and hinted that criminals will be adorned in hot colors while people of the law will appear more muted.
- ...that the fight in "" took hours to shoot, to the point where Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul were both incredibly exhausted and sore during and after it was over?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.