|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 87,945 edits to 1,435 articles and 5,414 files on this wiki.
The "fifth season" of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on July 28, 2018. It will consist of probably 10 or more episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and is expected to air in 2019. It has not yet been revealed whether or not this will be the final season of the series.
What is your favorite season of Better Call Saul so far?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that Peter Gould asserted that "Better Call Saul" would time jump to settings before, during, and after "Breaking Bad" to show different eras of Saul's life.
- ...that the camera operator cried shooting the final scene between Walt and Skyler, and had to take his eye off the eyepiece?
- ...that the chemotherapy lounge used in the show was actually the hallway of the production offices the writers and crew rented in Albuquerque?
- ...that regarding the pills that Gus takes in "", the team researched and found "activated charcoal" tablets that apparently can soak up poison and help delay the actions of it?