The Better Call Saul Employee Training consists of 2 seasons of 10 minisodes published on the AMC website.
The first season aired shortly before the release of season 3 and celebrates the return of Gustavo Fring. The second season precedes the release of season 4 and highlights Mike Ehrmantraut's talents. The third season is hosted by Kim Wexler.
- Season 1: Los Pollos Hermanos Employee Training (2017)
- Season 2: Madrigal Electromotive Security Training (2018)
- Season 3: Ethics Training with Kim Wexler (2020)
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gustavo Fring (10 épisodes)
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut (10 épisodes)
- Rhea Seehorn as Kim Wexler (10 épisodes)
The videos are full of references and nods to Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. In particular, there are certain Gus and Mike cults, certain characters or various objects or situations that recall the series.
Awards and nominations
- The first season won the Emmy for "Outstanding Short Form Comedy or Drama Series" at the 69th Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony.
- The second season is nominated for "Outstanding Short Form Comedy or Drama Series" and "Outstanding Actor in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series" at the 71st Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony.