|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 88,351 edits to 1,437 articles and 5,420 files on this wiki.
The "fifth season" of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on July 28, 2018. It will consist of probably 10 or more episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and is expected to air in 2019. It has not yet been revealed whether or not this will be the final season of the series.
Who is your favorite BCS only character?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that season 2 of "Better Call Saul" was originally scheduled to be 13 episodes long, but was shortened to 10 at the request of the producers.
- ...that the big, wide-angle desert shot in "" was kept wide as the sun is covered by clouds because it spontaneously happened while shooting? The crew knew they would never get a better shot, so they let it run until the clouds parted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.